Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter



    Wednesday, March 29, 2006

    AHA.. SO DAMN SHY TODAY... sleep at 3.30am plus.. Lester called me and woke up at 6.15am... He told me he can't sleep the whole day -.- ask me go school early.. Today went to school as usual.. sooo good boy today XD yay.. saw her early in the morning at the porch.. haha. She smiled at me then cover her face -.- when she looked back I coppy her action LOLL.. lame ass.. =] after sing marikita do stupid lame exercise.. After the exercise we went back to class... .................... recess.. Went to eat with my member (LESTER, KENNETH AND MINYAN) my great friendss.. (: after that Yichelle came and talked to me lame stuff.. hack care her.. I TRUST HER LOVE. NO ONE CAN STOP ME. After that she went away.. so suay.. breaking the chicken to smaller pieces.. then the rice dropped on my shirt and the sauce.. -.- freak.. I went to the toliet and wash.. After finishing my food, I went to find my dear.. She was eating with her sisters... After she finished her food she came and find me.. We walked together sooo shy.. Then, I went to my class take photo.. =/ a lot people come in.. SO PAISEAH.. KANA DISIAO BY MY MEMBER =( ya we took some photo.. XD don't show you guys... I'm not going to upload the picture =X ..................................... School end early today at 1pm =) After school ended, I went to find my dear but I can't find her =] Then, I saw her sister Adelin ask her where is TRACY. After a while, TRACY APPEARED!!!! WOOOO when we get out of the school TRACY SISTERS DISIAO again.. They move our hand together =D soo SHY lor.. So many people saw =.= wonder tomorrow go school how. When I'm going home, I gave her a kiss XD SOO SHY.. LOTS people saw.. So kpo.. =/

    When I went home and changed my clothes...Then, went to meet my friends.. hmmmm reach Woodlands Control Station, l saw TRACY AND HER SISTERS... SUDDENLY SAW NOELLE JIE AND TAN GEOK.. diao!! Went I going off... TRACY KISSED ME. ALL OF THEM SAW US KISSING.. WE HIDE le lea.. HOW THE HELL THEY SAW.. -.- ..... Going Sentosa.. Went we reached Sentosa... RAINING!! WHAT THE FUCK !!! CCB.. then went to Harbour Front Shopping Center, Pasta Mania eat... yummy yummy... I ate Hawaiian Pizza and Baked rice.. hehe soo full.. After that we went shopping...What the heck.. I saw my LE COQ SPORTIF bag!!! So many new design I want to buy!! No Money... After that I went to Bugis shop... I brought a new pants now...So I now no money.. I really can't stop myself from buying that pants.. So nice lor... XD .. WENT HOME.. NOW CHATING WITH DARLING TRACY <33 TOMORROW REMEMBER WAKE ME UP HOR. XD MUACKSS





    This blogger's name is Isaac.
    14th October is his day! Eighteen this year.

    Any enquries, you can email me at isaac.lzh@gmail.com

    Friendster | Facebook | Youtube


    counters



    advertisements


    Place your ads here !
    Email for more enquries.



    see me live here




    recent comments

    * Bad readers read without commenting !!

    others



    web counter


    Add to Technorati Favorites

     Subscribe in a reader

    Enter your email address: