Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter



    Wednesday, March 22, 2006

    I had enough sleep today.. Haha..I slept at 3 am++ Can't really sleep...Keep thinking about today's hair check.. Guest what ?? I did not go to school.. =P We planned to go school late but all overslept.. I called Lester and he told me,he also just woke up.. Friends in school told me that heng I never go to school arh.. A lot people caught when conducting the hair check.. Tracy said that more than 40 people got caught.. O.O Haha never go or not one of them will be me. Went to cut hair just now... Sje Ting accompanied me to cut my hair.. Thank You Sje Ting... After that, we went to the pet shop, she wanted to buy for Hui Hsien new guinea pig.. Lalalala.. I cut my hair.. so short.. Not that ugly.. Don't know tomorrow go school what will they say.. And YA... i cut my nailss already... hee.. Me so good boy.. =] I feel so nerd today..





    This blogger's name is Isaac.
    14th October is his day! Eighteen this year.

    Any enquries, you can email me at isaac.lzh@gmail.com

    Friendster | Facebook | Youtube


    counters



    advertisements


    Place your ads here !
    Email for more enquries.



    see me live here




    recent comments

    * Bad readers read without commenting !!

    others



    web counter


    Add to Technorati Favorites

     Subscribe in a reader

    Enter your email address: