Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter



    Friday, March 24, 2006

    Is 5 am plus.. I cant sleep... -.-"

    This morning I was on the phone with Lester...He can't sleep too...Then, he messaged me.. then he call me and talked craps.. HAHAHA.. sooo damn tired!! 5 am+ then I sleep.. 8 am he called me and woke me up to go school.. We wanted to go school late but in the end, I changed my mind...I don't feel like going school.. And we went to Causeway Point to eat Mac's big breakfast.. I messaged Kenneth and asked him if Minyan got go school ? He replied and said no.. Lester and me went to Minyan house.. We shouted his name but no one open the door.. -.- We got no place to go, we went to a see-saw near Christ Church Secondary School..... WE SAW POLICE CAR TWICE.. O.O So scary.. After that went to Lester's house at 10 am plus.. We play PS2 and Counter Strike.. After his brother came back then, we went to his room.. =] Sianzz.. We fell asleep on his bed.. We shared the bed =x We not gay.. just too tired.. he didn't sleep.. so damn tired...So many people called and messaged me.. I want sleep.. ZZZZ sleep till 5pm plus.. HAHAHA !!! After that he brought me to the bus stop to I took bus back to Woodlands Interchange.. We actually wanted to go 883 play Counter Strike.. But I'm so so tired.. Then forget it.. He noisy sia.. Keep forcing me to go..

    PAI SEAH... sorry sorry yesterday i chat with my friends halfway then,I fell asleep.. -.- Sorry arh





    This blogger's name is Isaac.
    14th October is his day! Eighteen this year.

    Any enquries, you can email me at isaac.lzh@gmail.com

    Friendster | Facebook | Youtube


    counters



    advertisements


    Place your ads here !
    Email for more enquries.



    see me live here




    recent comments

    * Bad readers read without commenting !!

    others



    web counter


    Add to Technorati Favorites

     Subscribe in a reader

    Enter your email address: