Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter



    Saturday, March 18, 2006

    lalala~ Today I went to Escape Theme Park with Ricky,Jensen,Cheryl,Rachel and Joanne.. so sucks.. most of the fun ride were closed _|_ play wad shit sia.. When we reach there the game we first game play was pirate ship.. wahaha Joanne was so afraid.. She don't want to join us.. Rachel FORCE her =x so sad =(( when she was on the ride she cried OMG!! she look so funny/wierd when she cry.. How I wish she won't read my blog if not later she scold me............... me.. (dunno what she will do to me) At 7 pm++ we went to Burger King to eat.. Then we went to play bowling weeee~ so long never play le.. That was so fun.. then we went to arcade and play.. wOOO.. after that we all went home........
    THANKS GOD Ricky and I managed to catch the bus home.. spent too much money today and now I'm broke.. =((

    ME AND CHERYL ON THE BUS.

    JENSEN RICKY AND ME.

    THE BOWLING SCORE (CLICK TO VIEW).
    FROM THE TOP. JENSEN,RICKY,ISAAC,CHERYL,RACHE & JOANNE.






    This blogger's name is Isaac.
    14th October is his day! Eighteen this year.

    Any enquries, you can email me at isaac.lzh@gmail.com

    Friendster | Facebook | Youtube


    counters



    advertisements


    Place your ads here !
    Email for more enquries.



    see me live here




    recent comments

    * Bad readers read without commenting !!

    others



    web counter


    Add to Technorati Favorites

     Subscribe in a reader

    Enter your email address: