|
|
|
Twitter Updates Twitter Updates
Monday, March 20, 2006 Sianz.. First day of school.. A lot people ponten.. Lester, Mingyan and me wanted to go Causeway Point.. Early in the morning I messaged Lester, to ask him still wan go ma? All of us lazy, in the end all stay at home and sleep.. 8am+ wake up and I went to play maple.. Playing with Jolene. She bad girl,ponten no go school.. I helped her level up.. wooo so kind of me.. haha.. When she go offline, I got very bored.. soo bored.. so lonely..Then,when I train till 96% i went to sleep.. Too tired so I went to sleep.. Nearby dunno where the hell having construction.. so noisy !!! How to sleep?? ZzZz I listen to my mp3.. then can fall asleep (: haha.. woke up around 3 pm++ and went to play maple agian.. woooo guess wad? I level up !!! After I level up, I go around and see monster.. Died more than 10 times wahaha.. nothing better to do.. I'm eating now.. Haha..Tomorrow I need to go school =( haiz.. SCHOOL SUX.. bloody shit.. Got to see the teachers' face le.. Knn how I wish I can slap her upside down.....
| 9:43 PM
|
This blogger's name is Isaac. 14th October is his day! Eighteen this year. Any enquries, you can email me at isaac.lzh@gmail.com Friendster | Facebook | Youtube counters |