|
|
|
Twitter Updates Twitter Updates
Thursday, March 16, 2006 so sian today.. I rot at home.. this afternoon I woke up at 1pm+ and I immediately on my computer.. And yah.. Today Maplesea having new map.. wooo!! so excited!! My god mummy(Qian Lin) told mi the patch will be very long.. =( she say 7/11 selling the patch cd at $2.. And I went down to the nearest 7/11 store and I brought the cd.. And I went home and patch.. The place with lots of new monster.. fun but damn lagg lor.. Sje Ting(my maple wife) call me and ask me whether can I patch.. I told her about the disc.. She wanted to lend from me.. 3 hours later, she call me and said that she is coming down to my house and take the disc from me..
Soo damn bored today!!! I'm having muscle ache all over my body...My hands,my back,my butt and my legs.. =( I just finished watching horror movie on television............ =/ this is the dic i brought.. my maple wife and me.
| 3:56 AM
|
This blogger's name is Isaac. 14th October is his day! Eighteen this year. Any enquries, you can email me at isaac.lzh@gmail.com Friendster | Facebook | Youtube counters |