Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter



    Tuesday, March 07, 2006

    Waste of time for going to school today... I'm late for school today.. my classmate Lester, Mingyan and Alicia was late too. We havin assembly today.. for those late student who were late had to sit outside the hall, and of cause our class sit together so that we can talk =D Then my form teacher walk pass us and said, three of you don't go back to class later.. go outside office.We was like WOW cool no need study.. =] after that one teacher call my name ask me go and see v.principal then, he talked to me. He told me, my attendance was bad. In my mind i was thinking,SO SO SO?? He talk to me and asked why did i throw my phone at teacher. I told him she was giving me bad attitude. She was not willing to return my sim card. I was pissed off that's why i throw lor.. V.principal ask me to call my mum down. I called and she was working.. and will have to come down later.. Principal asked me to sit at the office wait for my mum. SOO cold sia.. I'm wearing short pants hor. Suddenly Rui En my class chairman, ask me go up for chinese spelling. After the spelling, we three guys went back to the same place and we sat there.. so sian.. The whole day doing nothing.. When I reached home I quarreled with my mum. Why can't my mum stop the nagging.. fuck off..






    This blogger's name is Isaac.
    14th October is his day! Eighteen this year.

    Any enquries, you can email me at isaac.lzh@gmail.com

    Friendster | Facebook | Youtube


    counters



    advertisements


    Place your ads here !
    Email for more enquries.



    see me live here




    recent comments

    * Bad readers read without commenting !!

    others



    web counter


    Add to Technorati Favorites

     Subscribe in a reader

    Enter your email address: