Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter



    Tuesday, March 14, 2006

    (:

    ya before I sleep I saw a cockroach near the door.. I was very scared.. I'm scared of cockroach =x when I off the light I faster take my blanket cover over my body scared the cockroach climb on me.. 3 am++ then I sleep

    This morning 9 am a crazy woman called me, wake up! After put down her call I go back to sleep again =] After that I went to brush my teeth, wash my face and change my clothes.. Take money from my mom.. WTF she nagged at me again.. Everytime go out.. -.- I took a bus to Woodlands interchange.. And I was on my way to train i saw Karen waiting for her friend.. Just say hi to her lor.. and told her I'm late and got to go le.. XD I gave her a sweet.. =p When I'm in the train a smell aunty sat beside me.. She board down the same stop as me.. She stepped on my slipper I stared at her O.o Then she say sorry _|_

    When we reached East Coast, Vanessa and Emily rented a bike and I rent roller blades.. hee having so much fun there..OMG and I saw Charmaine and Shi Yun,my Primary school classmate.. (: After that, we ride to the end of the road.. and we saw alot of aeroplane.. The weather was soo hot ar.. ZZ need ride back to east coast.. After a while, on our way back to East Coast, we saw a aunty selling ice-cream.. We brought it and ate it. yummy.. When we are on the way back.. I fall down !!! Because of the stupid guard ask us to stop.. They catching bee hive. Less than 1 minute then they say can go le.. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF !!! I can't brake properly, that's why I fall.. After that we rushed to the rent shop and return our bikes and roller blade.. We was so thirsty and hungry.. We went to mac and eat then to the beach.. After that we went home.. I used more than 2 hours to reach home from East Coast.. -.-





    This blogger's name is Isaac.
    14th October is his day! Eighteen this year.

    Any enquries, you can email me at isaac.lzh@gmail.com

    Friendster | Facebook | Youtube


    counters



    advertisements


    Place your ads here !
    Email for more enquries.



    see me live here




    recent comments

    * Bad readers read without commenting !!

    others



    web counter


    Add to Technorati Favorites

     Subscribe in a reader

    Enter your email address: