Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter



    Monday, March 27, 2006

    Yeah! finally stead with TRACY le.. wooo.. sooo happy!! But a lot of friends disiao me.. My poor darling was also disturbed by her good friends.. heee.. she owe me a kiss... never kiss me today=/ LOVE her lots <33 27MARCH

    Today school was borring.. I'm so happy.. crazy over her =/ Kenneth say me crazy.. Ask me to relax.. Can't wait for next lesson to end. So that I could go down to see her (:
    I'm late for school today...actually don't wan go one. But miss her ya. Then Miss Law ask me sit outside the office =/ by the way,I'm with Lester... He was late too..But suddenly my darling face appeared at the door.. And I was just thinking about her.. Lester disiao.. He ass ! One whole day disiao me.. =.= can faint.. After that, we went to class at 11.45am like that went to class.. Was maths.. After Maths was Chinese...I went down to see her..I walked slowly so that can see her.. hee.. LALALALA When English period, I run out of the class to see my darling =]] After that, Alicia saw me.. =] she scolded me.. WTH! She kpo so much.. she hit me.. my darling was FREAKING PISSED OFF !! RELAX DEAR ! <33

    And yah today i had an outing, so lame lor.. Sian too.. Miss her! The talk can make me sleep.. GOSH the one who hosted the talk.. His attitude like shit.. No Hair some more..skin head =/ After the outing, we went back to school.. and I went home to sleep.. 10pm wake up.. there was lots and lots of congrats message.. THANKS GUYS.. (:

    I LOVE MY DARLING 1314 <33
    _______________________________________

    weee~~ I can't sleep now.. So excited later in school can see TRACY... miss her three days never see her le.. Don't want go school on Monday de.. But (: I WAN SEE HER!! woo`` And yah Kenneth dare her to kiss me!! omg so damn excited.. CANT SLEEP !! wooo see her tomorrow sure shy again.. =/

    I'm talking on the phone now with lester.. Lester and I this few days can't sleep.. Hope his hair tomorrow won't kana cut by whoever.. He told me he haven't cut his hair yet... no time cut. -.- He say tomorrow he SURE will go school.. Kenneth called and told him that tomorrow TRACY is going to kiss me..

    <33 TRACY.





    This blogger's name is Isaac.
    14th October is his day! Eighteen this year.

    Any enquries, you can email me at isaac.lzh@gmail.com

    Friendster | Facebook | Youtube


    counters



    advertisements


    Place your ads here !
    Email for more enquries.



    see me live here




    recent comments

    * Bad readers read without commenting !!

    others



    web counter


    Add to Technorati Favorites

     Subscribe in a reader

    Enter your email address: