Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter



    Friday, March 31, 2006

    Yoyo.. Super fun today.. I actually wanted to go school today.. But suddenly I recieved Adelin's call and she asked me if I want go to Nicole's house? Tracy was there too.. Then, I told her I meeting Lester later.. Ask him along can.. Lester waited for me at don't know where.. -.- Near our school.. hmmm...But then he was caught by the Operation Manager of our school.. Then,OM asked him why is he there.. He told OM that he was tired so sit down HAHAHA.. He was caught back to school. So can't pon with us.. I meet Tracy and Adelin at MRT Control Station.. After that, we took bus 856 to Yishun. But when we reached there, we got nothing to do.. so we walked around.. sian sianzz slack slack.. We went to food court and eat.. I was not hungry.. But I still went to buy carrot cake.. Eat less than 1/4 plate.. Then, don't feel like eating already.. After finishing the food, we went to shop shop.. Then, we took a bus back to Woodlands.. When we reach Woodlands we saw a lot of school mates.. =.= Hope Monday nothing will happen.. Accompanied Adelin to wait for her sister Pauline.. When Pauline reached interchange she was with Kenneth her stead.. Kenneth was my primary school mate.. Then, we went to Causeway Point, then Kenneth, Pauline and Adelin went to buy bubble tea.. And they went home.. Me and Tracy walk around Causeway Point.. When we was going out of Causeway Point, Deborah shouted my name.. Was shock ! and I thought who the hell.. =] I turned and look around.. Was Deborah.. And we went to her.. Deborah friend or boyfriend,I don't know asked us not to go too near to her.. She today sot sot.. HAHAHA! Deborah shouted out loudly... ISAAC WHY YOUR PANTS SO LOW.. IS LIKE OVER YOUR COCK.. !!!!! WHAT THE HELL.. talk talk talk and went we went off..... I'm going to meet my friends at orchard.. We went to Orcard and bought Ricky's and Rachel's present.. We can't find any thing for Rachel.. was bored and we walked around Orcard like siao..........................................We took a train back to Woodlands and there's this CRAZY MAN...he has a metal problem.. =x But he don't look like. he has a mental problem.. He knocked on my leg when I'm sleeping... He asked me to sit proplety.. I sit so nicely lor.. is only my bag is big and my legs open a bit bigger only.. He so fucking short need so much space for what?? Hack care him and I went back to sleep.. When I reached Woodlands, I diao him before I go.. And I took 856 back home.. (:





    This blogger's name is Isaac.
    14th October is his day! Eighteen this year.

    Any enquries, you can email me at isaac.lzh@gmail.com

    Friendster | Facebook | Youtube


    counters



    advertisements


    Place your ads here !
    Email for more enquries.



    see me live here




    recent comments

    * Bad readers read without commenting !!

    others



    web counter


    Add to Technorati Favorites

     Subscribe in a reader

    Enter your email address: