|
|
|
Twitter Updates Twitter Updates
Tuesday, March 21, 2006 ZZZZ~ Stupid brother I have.. When no one use the toliet, he don't want use.. When I'm going to be late for school.. Wanted to bath than he use..Sucks.. Almost late for school today.. After my bathed I went to tie my shoes lace.. Haha lazy to tie it last night.. not enough sleep yet.. YAWN... so tired.. Oh gosh when I reached school. I'm almost late for school.. wooo hang I rush in hooo.. XD I'm not late !! Yay!! My first lesson of the day was PE.. I went to the toliet to style my hair.. At home no time to style.. WTH they say my hair like jelly when I never style... ._. LOL and I forgot to bring my PE attire.. SOO?? Need run around the field two round.. -.- My shoes got so dirty is just less than 1 hour.. WTH.. I never run I walk.. haha... After the PE still have some free time.. Yichelle siting on the bench.. Then Kenneth and me went to pei her.. After she asked us wan take photo ma ?? Then,she took out her camera.. LOLL we took a lot of photo.. My PE teacher saw us.. Asked Kenneth and me go back.. We hack care her.. =/ Then, after that went back to class...................... Maths.. =.= zZzZz I HATE Mathematics...Mathematics is just sooo boring... I slept in class.. I HATE THE SCIENCE TEACHER.. KPKB.. Say I never finish my work... I DID lor.. KNS.. SHE SOOO UNFAIR.. Treat the Malays better.. TO THE CHINESE SO DAMN UNFAIR.. RACIST !!! FUCK OFF!!! When we were dismissed,Adeline and Nicole so lame.. They came to talk to me..Then, she punched me.. Nicole sot sot =/ punch so many times.. I punch one time, she nag me liao siao.. She can still remember i kick her ass =] When I reached home I went to sleep, 8.27pm wake up.. OH YAH I REMEMBER THIS !!! TOMORROW HAVING HAIR CHECK.. SHIT !! =/ Hair hair hair =(( Never mind tomorrow we are going school late.. Hope nothing happen..Yichelle now sending me photos..Haha.. Haven't bath yet... Going to bath soon le.. Cya Bye Bye..............
SHE <3 MY BAG. XD I <33 MY BAG TOO. XD ME AND YICHELLE MEI. ME AND KENNETH DUDE. ISAAC KENNETH YICHELLE` ISAAC KENNETH YICHELLE` 2
| 10:10 PM
|
This blogger's name is Isaac. 14th October is his day! Eighteen this year. Any enquries, you can email me at isaac.lzh@gmail.com Friendster | Facebook | Youtube counters |