|
|
|
Twitter Updates Twitter Updates
Monday, April 10, 2006 After we broke up ,
I got so so so much thing to tell you. I've been thinking whether are you a virgin and not more than a month... We stead that time...There were so many rumours. People around keep calling you a horny bitch. Do you even understand my feelings?? T.T Still ask me if I understand ur feelings not. Please god, if you were me what you will think? Having a horny bitch as a stead. People would think that I've lose my kiss to someone who is horny. I'M NOT GONNA LOSE MY FIRST TIME TO A PERSON WHO IS NOT WORTH IT :) Even ur friends said that you kept adding friends' steads and other boys. Wow!! Looking for some fun? Well... I think I have my right to say you sucks of whatever right?? Hahaha... So don't stop me or tell me what to do. You sound like letting me to continue to say you sucks.. Well, I WILL :) And what I going to get from you if I said that you had timed me and your kor? You couldn't erase off the hatred in me all this time being as a fool... You really really treated me a like fool. A toy. A spare tyre for you. IT'S OVER. now. I got nothing to say anymore. Just to tell you, People are still spreading all those rumours. Saying you are a HORNY BITCH. You said you're sad. I don't believe anymore. Because you are one. I believe in what my all friends said. That time the rumours spread I believed in them. It's just that i force myself to believe in you. I'm wrong all these while. Wrong in believing you this HORNY ASS. Maybe the rest of the chats will be just hi-bye. Nothing else could really make us a pair of friendss. Goodbye, bitch. isaac lim zhan hua HATES tracy lim hui qi deep to the core.
| 10:30 PM
|
This blogger's name is Isaac. 14th October is his day! Eighteen this year. Any enquries, you can email me at isaac.lzh@gmail.com Friendster | Facebook | Youtube counters |