|
|
|
Twitter Updates Twitter Updates
Tuesday, April 11, 2006 Haha I was chating with Jolene on the phone before I went to sleep.. haha she sooo cute =] She is just like me =( our hearts were broken by someone else.. =( Hers was more worse.. I'm not sad lar.. ya =( ... She so cute lor.. her hand was injured.. GET WELL SOON LENE (: Take care.. Before she put down and wanted to sleep.. asked me pat pat her, sing twinkle twinkle little star song -.- So lame. Lene seems like a small kid lar HAHAHA =x So fun talking to her.. She made me laugh ya =) My friendss too. Thanks for being there for me LOVE you guys =] After that went to play online bowling with Chun Hao and her friends. So fun. At first i was so lously.. No one explain to me how play.. I keep aiming the center.. After awhile, Chun Hao then explain to me how to play.. Enjoyed the game.. FUN !! I went to sleep after the game..
Hee school was fine today.. I was late... 9.53am reached school.. Miss Lao saw me.. she asked me sit in the office for 10mins then, asked me to go back my class -.- Is recess time can =.= Saw her in school.. I feel so weird.. After recess,we took class photo.. Sure very ugly. And this sec 4 guys walked pass me and asked me you stead with her arh.. Then I say break le.. Then one of the fucking guys say don't act gong lar.. Fuck off!! Today had CCA workshop about time management.. -.- 4 hour talk... WTF!! so damn BORING LOR.. 6pm then end the fucking talk.. reached home 7pm plus!! I HAVING SORE EYE LAR.. I NEVER CRY CAN! I'M SO GUAI. XD I was playing online bowling with Chun Hao and her friendss just now.. (:
| 11:17 AM
|
This blogger's name is Isaac. 14th October is his day! Eighteen this year. Any enquries, you can email me at isaac.lzh@gmail.com Friendster | Facebook | Youtube counters |