Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter



    Friday, April 07, 2006

    Having sport day today.. I met my friends at Woodlands interchange at 7 am. I was late... 7.30plus reach there.. Lester and Minyan worse.. 7.40 plus.. haha Kenneth so lonely...He fucker... keep calling me and asked where you where you. He first time late -.- Walked to Woodlands stadium. Waste of time going.. Nothing better to do there.. zzzZ Was with my darling Tracy and her friendss.. They keep asking us to do this and that.. We was shy of course.. Went to Causeway Point after that.. I had my lunch together with her friendss.. Gastric pain.. ..... Saw Meiling jie at Causeway Point.. haha.. Me and Tracy went to take neoprint.. XD after that went to shop shop.. Suddenly Kenneth called me and say someone hacked my maple account!! I never care too much.. I was with Tracy so happy.. I was tired then went home sleep..





    HAPPY BIRTHDAY RACHEL RUTH FUCKER!! XD BEST FRIEND!!





    This blogger's name is Isaac.
    14th October is his day! Eighteen this year.

    Any enquries, you can email me at isaac.lzh@gmail.com

    Friendster | Facebook | Youtube


    counters



    advertisements


    Place your ads here !
    Email for more enquries.



    see me live here




    recent comments

    * Bad readers read without commenting !!

    others



    web counter


    Add to Technorati Favorites

     Subscribe in a reader

    Enter your email address: