Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter



    Sunday, April 30, 2006

    I went to Orchard just now.. I took a train to Jurong East to meet Jasmine and Renko.. I waited for them for more than 30 minutes =( When they reached.. Arggg !! They asked me meet at Jurong East ! Damn it.. So we took a train to Somerset.. The train passes by Woodland hor !!! But I didn't realise that.. After we reached Orchard.. Then, I saw a ghost at orchard.. I took video and pictures of it.. It was 9 plus when we reached there, so we have no much time.. Renko went to other place.. Not sure where he went.. I went to look for my pouch at Cineleisure today.. I bought a Crampler pouch.. After I have bought my pouch, we went to took neoprint..Then after that, we shopped around and I saw a nice shirt.. YEAH ! I bought it.. Jasmine and I brought the same style of shirt.. Cool ya.. I'm going to wear it tomorrow..I was hungry..So we went to Kobayashi, a Japanese fast food resturant to have our dinner.. After that, I took the last bus back home.. I'm going to bathe now. =)


    IN THE LIFT.


    GHOST 1


    GHOST 2


    GHOST 3


    THE POUCH THAT I BOUGHT.


    NEOPRINT THAT I TOOK WITH JASMINE.


    NEOPRINT THAT I TOOK WITH JASMINE 2.


    THE SHIRT I'M GOING TO WEAR TOMORROW ! yeah.


    THE FOOD WE ATE.


    DAMN NICE.


    THE DRINKS.


    THE LAST BUS THAT TOOK ME HOME. =D






    This blogger's name is Isaac.
    14th October is his day! Eighteen this year.

    Any enquries, you can email me at isaac.lzh@gmail.com

    Friendster | Facebook | Youtube


    counters



    advertisements


    Place your ads here !
    Email for more enquries.



    see me live here




    recent comments

    * Bad readers read without commenting !!

    others



    web counter


    Add to Technorati Favorites

     Subscribe in a reader

    Enter your email address: