Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter



    Monday, April 24, 2006

    I'm eating my breakfast now.
    Going school later =/
    Im late........ =="

    Hahaha I went school late today.. 9 plus then I went out of my house then walked to school.. So boring going school.. Reached school saw Yichelle mei siting outside office because of her coloured hair.. LOL!! I laughed at her.. then OM asked me sit outside tooo !@#$%^&*(*&^%$%^&... He almost wanted to cut my hair.. I say no no no.. I called my parents down send me home.. Don't cut my hairr.. He took a damn big sissors out O.O I was like running away.. I fake calling my parents.. I was calling Yichelle's phone HAHAHA.. Then I told OM my parents never answer the phone lea.. So he took my phone.. he searched my list.. Let him find lor.. He found my mum number. LOL not in use.. He gave up.. Phew! Thank god lar.. Was damn hot outside office there lar.. kana mosquito bit.. Took pictures, video and talk there.. So I enjoyed the detention there =P Not like other school so strict.. Recess time!! But can't go for recess.. __ So Yichelle asked people to help us buy food and drinks... Ate outside OFFICE haha.. teacher walk pass also don't care.. Must see who the hell teacher lar.. SOME TEACHER JUST SO #$%^&*((* HAHA.. After recess for like some time Miss Lao Kum Leng my principal.. Big FUCK hor.. The biggest in our school.. She asked why is he here.. He's late for school.. Can go back class..Then those who outside office all blur.. HUH? Then OM ask me go back class.. LOL yay.. say bye bye to Yichelle.. She so lonely T.T haa.. We took a lot pictures going upload soon. Mathematics lesson was damn shiok.. Went to don't know what hell class. With those computer chair and air-con.. I slept in the class.. Had chinese listening today.. Take video of the class.. Kenneth fucking face.. haha.. I have no idea why all the videos no sound when I upload to photobucket.. Lousy lar.. I going to use back youtube.. =) OH AND YA!! ANNE was on the IN MAGAZINE cover page arh.. wooo blogskinner.. =]


    ANNE ON THE IN MAGAZINE.


    YICHELLE PHONE AND MY PHONE WITH OUR BAO LOL.


    EDIT.


    YICHELLE MEI AND ME.




    LESTER AND ME. THE TWO WHO AWAYS NEVER GO TO SCHOOL. =]


    MINGYAN WITH HIS LAME SHIT FACE. =/


    WE LOOKED LIKE A BUNCH OF GOOD STUDENTS. LMSO


    EATING OUTSIDE OFFICE.


    KENNETH __ HAHA CHINESE LISTENING EXAM..





    This blogger's name is Isaac.
    14th October is his day! Eighteen this year.

    Any enquries, you can email me at isaac.lzh@gmail.com

    Friendster | Facebook | Youtube


    counters



    advertisements


    Place your ads here !
    Email for more enquries.



    see me live here




    recent comments

    * Bad readers read without commenting !!

    others



    web counter


    Add to Technorati Favorites

     Subscribe in a reader

    Enter your email address: