|
|
|
Twitter Updates Twitter Updates
Wednesday, April 19, 2006 That FUCKING Nicole KOK anyhow go ka lan jiao wei say I wanted to patch with Tracy.. I DIDN'T LOR!! Since when sia!.. WHAT THE FUCK.. KNNBCCB.. FUCK OFF LAR NICOLE KOK... A PAIN IN THE ASS.. Anyhow say.. I called her up and asked.. She said: I thought Tracy blocked you in Msn.. What shit.. WHAT THE FUCK?!?! Cannot unblock meah.. shit her lar.. ASSHOLE.. KPO !!! She told Tracy I wanted patch with her.. I dropped my tears... I ran home and cried.. So drama lar.. ==!! SIAO!!!... She so fake lar.. Idiot childish kid.. That time ka lan jiao wei my jie not enough then now say me ar.. All you can think of is rubbish .. FUCK OFF LAR !! CHEEBYE Nicole KOK!! KPO ASS !!
I went to clinic by myself just now. So sian lar. I'm going cook Maggie mee and take my medicine.. I hate medicine.. But I'm sick.. =x I have two days mc.. So tomorrow no need go school.. xD So boring day.. Be jealous friendss.. Be very jealous.. =P I no need go school.. HAHAHA
| 11:16 PM
|
This blogger's name is Isaac. 14th October is his day! Eighteen this year. Any enquries, you can email me at isaac.lzh@gmail.com Friendster | Facebook | Youtube counters |