|
|
|
Twitter Updates Twitter Updates
Saturday, April 15, 2006 Wooo today was great!! Haha last night can't sleep.. 4.50am plus then went to sleep can't really fall asleep keep coughing :(
This morning woke up and went to play o2Jam.. Then,I went to bathe.. Ask my mum for $$.. she asked me to ask from my dad.. He was on the phone.. Mum asked from him.. He gave me $50 bucks O.O Wooo.. Haha my mum scolded him for giving me so much.. Great!! Then I went out.. While waiting for the lift I just remembered that I forgotten to bring my MP3 out.. Ran back home and took my MP3.. I was late -.- Heng no one nag.. Lalalala took a bus to Tampines then a train to Expo.. The church moved to Expo.. Ya wtf right.. From Woodlands to Expo =.= Faint.. Bloody far.. It was Easter service today.. The drama was great.. After the service I went to Tampines mall to have dinner.. Hee yummy I ate vegetable rice..not bad..then, I shared Mango Ice Kachang with Vanessa.. That was so nice lor.. After that went home.. going to play o2Jam with Lene now.. bye (:
| 11:11 PM
|
This blogger's name is Isaac. 14th October is his day! Eighteen this year. Any enquries, you can email me at isaac.lzh@gmail.com Friendster | Facebook | Youtube counters |