Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter



    Sunday, April 23, 2006

    YEAH I GOT THE PHONE I WANT! This morning I asked my dad if I can buy new phone ma. But then my mum heard it.. Then she NAGGED! What the hell right.. Then I went back to sleep again.. I woke up in the afternoon and asked my dad for the last time.. When mum was in the kichen..Then I asked dad if I can buy ma! I told him that I really want the phone lar.. Damn cool lar.. The phone.. I told him that my phone sot sot =/ Fake one lar.. Then he said okie lor.. So he drove me to Causeway Point.. YAY I BROUGHT 3250 (BLACK) but actually I wanted to buy the pink one but the person told me it's out of stock. Have to meet Jasmine after that.. But she called me and said, she can't make it le.. Because her friend is in hospital.. Then okie lor.. Dad drove me back home.. HAHAHA mum nagged again lar.. She said she thought I was late so dad drive me.. Came back and show her the phone lar.. HAHA.. yay.. Add lots of songs in the phone.. 6 plus went to Causeway Point with Sje Ting for dinner went to Pastamania and had our dinner.. Then Qiang Ling mummy called me.. She asked wan go Causeway Point ma..So i told her I'm at Causeway Point le..LOL So after my dinner we met up.. Xin Min ah yi and Doreen was there too.. So long never see mummy le.. We went to took neoprint but Sje Ting and Doreen don't want to take.. So they waited for us outside.. We took neoprint three times ==" It was fun lar.. I wanted to cut my hair but not enough time... So I'm going to cut my hair tomorrow.. =) don't feel like going school tomorrow monday lessons so sucks lar.. tomorrow moring then see how lar.. SCHOOL SUCKS TO THE CORE!!














    This blogger's name is Isaac.
    14th October is his day! Eighteen this year.

    Any enquries, you can email me at isaac.lzh@gmail.com

    Friendster | Facebook | Youtube


    counters



    advertisements


    Place your ads here !
    Email for more enquries.



    see me live here




    recent comments

    * Bad readers read without commenting !!

    others



    web counter


    Add to Technorati Favorites

     Subscribe in a reader

    Enter your email address: