|
|
|
Twitter Updates Twitter Updates
Sunday, May 14, 2006 HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY !!
Today I was damn lazy to go out. Mummy asked me want go shopping ma. I don't want.. So they went shopping.. I stayed at home alone.. xD They never give me money lar. Nothing to eat.. Damn hungry.. -.- I ate cup noodles just now.. :( Soo boring.. I changed my Friendster skin and my blog skin.. Haha. I changed my tag box. Click on tag box to tag !! At the bottom of my profile !! (: When mummy came back I asked her to take photo with me. I'm so SHY lar.. So long never take photo with her.. -.- She is always nagging at me T.T But today is mother's day, she was so happy.. HAHAHA ! Mummy I LOVE YOU !!! MUMMY AND SON!
| 11:36 PM
|
This blogger's name is Isaac. 14th October is his day! Eighteen this year. Any enquries, you can email me at isaac.lzh@gmail.com Friendster | Facebook | Youtube counters |