|
|
|
Twitter Updates Twitter Updates
Sunday, May 28, 2006 Hello hello!! Yesterday I was damn tired so I slept early.. I didn't have time to post. I went to Orchard with Emily Vanessa. I wanted to cut my hair so I didn't style my hair. I look so weird. It's quite a long time that I never style my hair and go out... HAHAH! When we reached Orchard, we went to Far East Plaza and had my hair cut first. Then we had our lunch. Shopped around and I bought a new t-shirt. We brought the same ring. It is plain and nice. xD I was super tired so, we went home... I went to sleep.
RETARED! =] FUCK MY PIMPLE. VANESSA BEHIND ME. [HAVEN'T STYLE MY HAIR] SALON 2 ME AND EMILY OUR RING. O.O TODAY !! We went to Marina Square to get a replacement of my Creative earpiece. Before we went to get the replacement, we went to Cavana and ate chicken rice. Damn nice. Then we shopped around, I saw a chocolate shop that can make me faint. Wooo. We went to the Creative store and they replaced a new earpiece for me !! Woooo happy. I want a webcam from Creative !! So nice.. :( I can't find any nice shirt at Marina Square. I ate ice-cream.. Yummy yummy. Then after that, we went to Orchard and we passed by a Japanese resturant. So we went in and we ate Pepper beef rice. we waited for quit a long time lar. But never mind. (: I was damn full. Then suddenly my stomach ache. I was feeling so uncomfortable. We went to those branded shop. I feel so poor. -.-" I really feel so sick. So we went home. I'm soo soo tired just now. I fall a sleep. xD AT CAVANA. BROUGHT FAMOUS AMOS COOKIES. EMILY SAD ARH? HAHAH! ICE-CREAM! PEPPER BEEF RICE!
| 2:12 AM
|
This blogger's name is Isaac. 14th October is his day! Eighteen this year. Any enquries, you can email me at isaac.lzh@gmail.com Friendster | Facebook | Youtube counters |