Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter



    Tuesday, May 02, 2006

    I removed the previous video.. Found it so extra..
    Yay didn't go to school today.. Happy sleeping. Love it. <33 Last night 2 am plus sleep can't wake up this morning.. I slept just like a pig. HAHAHA ! This afternoon was so boring lar. Last night Vanessa sent me lots of brushes for Photoshop.. Then I went to play with my photos, edited the pictures and do added rubbish.. Hee.. So cool, used one of the pictures for my Friendster background.. Afternoon I was chatting with Lene.. I promised to go out with Lene someday!! Went to call Mac delivery.. They took so long to send it to my house.. They took more than 45 minutes.. =( Nearly died of hunger.. Yay Nicole appogised to me because that time she ka my lan jiao wei.. Hmmm.. And I have forgiven her.. (:


    EDIT. MY FRIENDSTER'S BACKGROUND.


    EDIT.


    KANG WEI DREW THIS. AND I WENT TO EDIT.


    THE MAC DELIVERY.


    I LOVE IT. YUMMY


    McCHICKEN IN MY STOMACH NOW.. =]





    This blogger's name is Isaac.
    14th October is his day! Eighteen this year.

    Any enquries, you can email me at isaac.lzh@gmail.com

    Friendster | Facebook | Youtube


    counters



    advertisements


    Place your ads here !
    Email for more enquries.



    see me live here




    recent comments

    * Bad readers read without commenting !!

    others



    web counter


    Add to Technorati Favorites

     Subscribe in a reader

    Enter your email address: