Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter



    Saturday, May 20, 2006



    I'm going out for a BBQ. I blog later (:

    ---------------------

    Today I wanted to go to my friend friend BBQ actually. Sje Ting asked me go but I don't really want to go yea.. So I waited for a very long time. Then, I realised there's a traffic jam. :( So, I called them up and told them that I don't feel like going. So I went to buy my dinner. I was on the phone with Rachel. I want to point middle finger at Rachel ! She laughed at my Chinese. :( When I reached home, I ate the Hokkien mee I bought just now. Then went online, and I ate ICE - CREAM!! 2 cups of ICE CREAM !! YUMMY YUMMY. (: I'm now crazy over one song. Go my friendster to listen to that song. xD Good bye.





    This blogger's name is Isaac.
    14th October is his day! Eighteen this year.

    Any enquries, you can email me at isaac.lzh@gmail.com

    Friendster | Facebook | Youtube


    counters



    advertisements


    Place your ads here !
    Email for more enquries.



    see me live here




    recent comments

    * Bad readers read without commenting !!

    others



    web counter


    Add to Technorati Favorites

     Subscribe in a reader

    Enter your email address: