|
|
|
Twitter Updates Twitter Updates
Friday, May 12, 2006 I'M SO LAZY TO BLOG! =(
Today I went to orchard.. I'm late.. I went to Far East Plaza and had my breakfast.. -.- My so called breakfast.. Then, I went shopping.. Looking for top. Can't find any.. Going crazy.. Emily brought her shoes. She was so happy. Then, we went to Hereen shop.. So little shops there.. Then, we went go Cineleisure and buy biscuits.. Yummy yummy.. Joanne saw me.. I pass bye her.. Didn't saw her.. =D Then, we went to Bugis Village to look for top.. Took so long to look for nice shirt.. I brought a checkered top. Red and black.. Hmmm went Bugis junction shop and went home.. I'm damn tired now having headache.. Today I woke up at 10 am plus.. !! Slept at 3am plus last night. MANGO SMOOTIES. DAMN NICE! EMILY VANESSA ISAAC IN THE TRAIN.
| 11:55 PM
|
This blogger's name is Isaac. 14th October is his day! Eighteen this year. Any enquries, you can email me at isaac.lzh@gmail.com Friendster | Facebook | Youtube counters |