Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter



    Thursday, May 11, 2006

    :( Most of the schools mid year exams are over.. WTH! I can't wait.. GOD HELP! PUSH THE TIME. Today I have art.. So damn boring and lazy to draw.. My work was like primary school student's work.. I'm damn fucking lazy.. I wanted to sleep.. I didn't finish my work because I'm sleeping XD .. After exam Yichelle called me up ask me go pei her eat.. Took a cab to Marsling Seconday.. The driver drove up in.. WTF! We were wearing Siling Seconday uniform ! We pai pai seah and faster walk out of the school.. Lots of students keep looking at us.. !! =/ Waiting for Yichelle and friendss.. When they came out.. Her friends was like having a quarrel with her sister.. [Aiya is my primary school mate.] Then we got no time to eat.. So we bought bubble tea. Then went back home.. Yichelle need go home early.. If not she will get scolded.. =[ Phew.. my dad brought me food..

    Then I went to sleep.

    Woke up and went online chatsss...I'm playing o2jam with Sophie and Ying Hong. (: I'm so noob.. =/



    MY ART WORK. [SO MANY WHITE SPACE! TEACHER SAY DON'T LEAVE ANY SPACE BUT WHO CARES.]



    LOOK AT SADDAM'S ART! [AND COMPARE AND HIS AND MINE]



    MY CLASSMATES TEE ONE WHO ALWAYS WISH ME GOOD LUCK =)



    AFTER THE BUBBLE TEA. [YICHELLE]



    AFTER THE BUBBLE TEA [ME]


    ME AND YICHELLE UNDER THE HOT SUN -.-



    HAHAHA ! OUTSIDE MY SCHOOL! [MY PHONE WALLPAPER] LMSO! !



    O2JAMING WITH SOPHIE AND YIN HONG.





    This blogger's name is Isaac.
    14th October is his day! Eighteen this year.

    Any enquries, you can email me at isaac.lzh@gmail.com

    Friendster | Facebook | Youtube


    counters



    advertisements


    Place your ads here !
    Email for more enquries.



    see me live here




    recent comments

    * Bad readers read without commenting !!

    others



    web counter


    Add to Technorati Favorites

     Subscribe in a reader

    Enter your email address: