Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter



    Monday, May 29, 2006
    ROAH!!!


    ROAH !! Kang Wei drew this when he got pissed when chatting with me.. xD
    Today was so boring. I was online the whole damn day.
    Chatting with my friends.
    I'm going crazy =Madness. I'm retarded?!

    Play O2Jam with Yuan Ping Nuer.
    And I helped Xin Ni with her friendster.

    I helped Vanessa design a picture for her friendster.
    She say it's nice and she love it. xDD

    NICE ? VANESSA LIKE IT WILL DO. HAHAHA!


    WOOOO ! NICE SKIN. WITH MY CUTE FACE ON IT xD
    LOVE THIS SKIN!
    DONE BY XI XIAN !! THE PHOTOSHOP PRO LAR.
    BETTER THAN ME = PRO
    XI XIAN THANKS FOR THE SKIN !! X)





    This blogger's name is Isaac.
    14th October is his day! Eighteen this year.

    Any enquries, you can email me at isaac.lzh@gmail.com

    Friendster | Facebook | Youtube


    counters



    advertisements


    Place your ads here !
    Email for more enquries.



    see me live here




    recent comments

    * Bad readers read without commenting !!

    others



    web counter


    Add to Technorati Favorites

     Subscribe in a reader

    Enter your email address: