|
|
|
Twitter Updates Twitter Updates
Monday, May 08, 2006 This morning I was late for school late again! But thank God that I managed to go into the class to take my paper.. Exam going to start soon.. (: Today we had English paper 1 and paper 2.. After paper 1, we went for recess. After finish eating the food, my stomachache! Wanted to shit!! I got not enough time.. After our food, we went back to class.. We had paper 2. Mr. Yeo, the one who is in charged of our class.. He was like walking up and down, left then right.. -.- Then, I buay ta han! I asked him if I can go to the toilet to shit.. And told him that I had no tissue paper.. Because I think the toilet does not have any toilet paper.. He asked me to go down to office and take.. HAHAHA ! Went to the office and asked for toilet.. But the office people said : "huh?! What?!" Then she say when you in army how ? when got no toilet paper.. LOL.. When I got the toilet paper, I ran to the toilet and shit.. -.- After that, I went back to class.. Then flipped and throw the papers, don't feel like doing with my stomachache.. Then, I lied on the table and rested.. A few minutes later, I went back to do my paper. There was a section about food =.= my stomachache again and I wanted to shit AGAIN.. !! !! Help.. I skipped that section and do it later.. After my exam, I have Mathematics tuition.. I wanted to go actually, but I need go home and shit.. So I walked at a very fast pace back home.. THE MOST EMBRASSING THING HAPPENNED TO ME! When I reached my door step, I was like OH SHIT. Faster opened the door and ran to the toilet.. Guess what.. I am not fast enough !!! I had shitted on my underwear! =( So yucky lar.. =/ =/ =/ I went to wash my butt.. and bathe.. After that went online.. Got so many fucking pop-up spy ware and virus.. Don't know what the hell happened.. I'm Damn angry because the computer was damn lag! I turned off my com and went to sleep.. When I was sleeping, my dad kept calling me and asked me if I have eaten ? -.- Can't get back to sleep.. So, I took some photos =D and listened to songs, and eventually, I fell asleep..
When I wake up, I went back to online again.. Weee phew those pop-up are gone (: (: Happy.. and I found out how to rotate the font when using Photoshop.. I wanted to learn that but none of my friend know they are using different version as mine.. (: So happy.. Then, I edited some pictures.. I miss Jolene ): Chatting with her.. She told me a botch asked her to be her girlfriend.. She told me what happened.. HAHHA ! So funny.. I was laughing non-stop. Teach Sophie how to make animation.. She was clever lar.. I just took a short time to teach her.. Hmm my computer was lagging and had so many error.. !! And I helped Tracy with her blog.. (: Yay! So happy.. Now my blog not so lag already.. The previous time was laggy because I had too many posts. I went to change it, showing only10 posts each time.. (: So, those who want to view my previous posts, please click on my archive to view my previous posts.. =) I NEED THIS ALL THE TIME =X [[JASMINE EDIT FOR ME]] LET ME SLEEP. OR NOT I KILL YOU. =/ I MISS HER (:
| 11:27 PM
|
This blogger's name is Isaac. 14th October is his day! Eighteen this year. Any enquries, you can email me at isaac.lzh@gmail.com Friendster | Facebook | Youtube counters |