|
|
|
Twitter Updates Twitter Updates
Monday, May 22, 2006 Today I woke up at 8 am plus . Lester called me at 7 plus. He asked me to go school late together and wake him up. When I wake up, I called him he didn't answer my phone !! Then, I went online and I saw Rachel's blog! -.- So stupid.. Then I went to bathe and styled my hair after that. I saw one BIG PIMPLE ON MY NOSE :( I reached school 10 plus. (: Cool man. Then I went for recess. After recess, We went back to class. No lesson. So we kept taking pictures. Then, Tracy mummy came to my class. I went out. Tracy mummy and her friend ran into my class when my form teacher (very fierce) came up. She came in and scolded them... LOL !! Then they ran off.. =x Then next lesson was mother tongue. My Chinese teacher gave me make up oral. My reading was bad. My teacher asked lots of question. -.- My chinese oral I got 17/50 =] After my lesson, I went back to class. Then I saw Yichelle mei. We wanted to pon class. So, we ran out of school. We went to Causeway Point and took neoprint. Then we took a cab back to our school. We ran out from school by drain outside. -.- When we went back also by drain. If I'm not wrong, I saw the security guard. xD Then I asked Yichelle faster climb out. We ran to the bus stop and took a bus to Causeway Point. We went back to school because Yichelle's mum was going to fetch her back home. -.- After that, I went home. (: I took lots of photos. xD Don't mind that big pimple on my nose =x
I'M AT HOME ONLINE. GOING SCHOOL SOON. GOOD STUDENT BRING BAG TO SCHOOL. STUFFS THAT I BROUGHT TO SCHOOL. NEXT SINGAPORE IDOL. [SINGING] POKKA TEA. ALICIA KENNETH ISAAC (: COOL EFFECT. MY HAIRY LEG. =/ GUAI? MY CHINESE ORAL. 17/50 NEOPRINT 2 3 xD IN THE CAB ME RUNNING OUT OF SCHOOL. xD YICHELLE RUNNING BACK TO SCHOOL. =/
| 9:21 PM
|
This blogger's name is Isaac. 14th October is his day! Eighteen this year. Any enquries, you can email me at isaac.lzh@gmail.com Friendster | Facebook | Youtube counters |