Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter



    Tuesday, May 16, 2006

    Today I'm super late for my paper.. Heng I have enough time to finish my paper.. And I still have some extra time to sleep. xD After our paper, we went to our school canteen and to have our lunch. We wanted to save money. HAHA! After our food, we went home and sleep.. =] I was woken up by so many callsss! =( Kenneth called and asked me to play maple with him. He lend me some noob clothes. After that Sje Ting came to my house to watch Final Destination 3. Hehe.. I was lying on my bed and she watched.. She hungry so I cook Maggie mee for her.. Then We played maple again. I was playing Sje Ting's account. I helped her level up.. Wooo so happy.. We went to see soo many new monster. Die there lots of time.. Saw the pro mryandao. It was so boring today.. I wanted to go Grace's birthday party actually, but I have exam tomorrow. T.T

    I'm very tired. And I'm going to sleep now..
    GOOD NITE (:


    MAPLING WITH KENNETH. =]





    This blogger's name is Isaac.
    14th October is his day! Eighteen this year.

    Any enquries, you can email me at isaac.lzh@gmail.com

    Friendster | Facebook | Youtube


    counters



    advertisements


    Place your ads here !
    Email for more enquries.



    see me live here




    recent comments

    * Bad readers read without commenting !!

    others



    web counter


    Add to Technorati Favorites

     Subscribe in a reader

    Enter your email address: