Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter



    Saturday, May 20, 2006

    Today in school was so boring and tiring for me.. Got NAFA test, 5 items. But it is still better than to stay in class and study ;D I was late for school again. Last night, Vanessa and I was too boring and we played a lame game. Both of us took turns to say the word LAME for 100 times ! So, each of us said the word LAME for 50 times ! Then after that, I was very tired. I slept at 4 am plus. I was rolling on the bed for hourss. The only lesson we had today was Chinese.. My teacher scolded me for using handphone in class =( she wanted to confiscate my phone actually but I hack care her.. No way. She scold scold nag and nag.. Before that, I wanted to apologise to her actually.. But she scolded me until I so fuck up! Thwn let her say lar! CCB! Her CB smelly. _|_ FUCKER ! OH AND YA! My chinese mid-year exam results, I got 5/20 not bad rite !! My friendss worse.. I can swear that I didn't even read the words.. I don't know how read. I just anyhow tikam tikam and I got some of the answers right. ;D After school, I went home and went online and chatted with friends.. Then I went to sleep...

    Then about 12 am Vanessa called me and woke me up.. never mind =) I'm not tired already. She asked me to help her check if there is any movie available to watch and what time the movie starts. Hmmm then she asked me if I want join them ma. So okie lor. I took a cab down to Causeway Point, and we watched the Da Vinci Code. The show lasted about 2 hour plus ! -.- Complicated show. Not very nice. Haha =/ The movie ended at about 3 am plus, then we were like quite hungry. So we went to look for those 24 h kopitiam. But in the end we didn't managed to find any.. So we went to 7-eleven and we bought drinks and some food.. Then Vanessa's dad drove us home. When I reached home, I cooked Maggi mee.. I was too hungry =/ And lastly, I'm going to sleep now (: GOOD NIGHT.


    GOING SCHOOL :D [LATE!!]


    NAFA TEST. TIRED o.o"


    AFTER OUR NAFA TEST.


    ME AND TRACY MUMMY.


    =)


    =]


    CRAZY KENNETH.


    THE DA VINCI CODE TRAILER





    This blogger's name is Isaac.
    14th October is his day! Eighteen this year.

    Any enquries, you can email me at isaac.lzh@gmail.com

    Friendster | Facebook | Youtube


    counters



    advertisements


    Place your ads here !
    Email for more enquries.



    see me live here




    recent comments

    * Bad readers read without commenting !!

    others



    web counter


    Add to Technorati Favorites

     Subscribe in a reader

    Enter your email address: