Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter



    Tuesday, May 30, 2006

    Today is soooo boring la !
    I'll be blogging about yesterday that I didn't mention.
    I got a scolding from my dad because of my handphone bill.
    My brother's bill was $70 plus for two months.
    But mine was $90 plus this month.
    My dad compared our bill and so I got scolding. !!
    Why can't my stupid brother use more. #$%^&*()
    Last night wanted to help accopany Vanessa and play maple.
    Vanessa don't let me sleep !! I went crazy...
    I'm going to use Emily's account but, we forgot her password.
    I was soo sooo tired. After that we ended the call.
    I immediately fell asleep. And I forgot to off my computer.
    This morning I woke up and off it, and then I went back to sleep.
    Afternoon I woke up and went online.
    I was damn bored and I didn't go out today.
    GOOD BOY. (:
    I just ate Maggi mee just now. (:
    I'm tired now. I'm going to bathe and sleep. =]


    LOL! [BEEP] FUNNY VIDEO ENJOY.





    This blogger's name is Isaac.
    14th October is his day! Eighteen this year.

    Any enquries, you can email me at isaac.lzh@gmail.com

    Friendster | Facebook | Youtube


    counters



    advertisements


    Place your ads here !
    Email for more enquries.



    see me live here




    recent comments

    * Bad readers read without commenting !!

    others



    web counter


    Add to Technorati Favorites

     Subscribe in a reader

    Enter your email address: