Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter



    Wednesday, May 24, 2006

    Today went to ponten with Yichelle, Tracy and Jiner. Meet Yichelle first. We went to Mac for our breakfast. Than Tracy and Jiner came. After our breakfast we took a bus to Sun Plaza. Walk around and went to the Mac and use the com. We planned to go back school, so took a cab back to school. Use the same way just like how we did yesterday. We went in. haha. Feel weird. Everyone was asking me when did I cam to school.. LOL!! School is so boring today. Nothing to do. Our teacher show us a movie. So funny xD Afte that went back home and sleep. 9pm plus wake up. I'm on the phone with Rachel now. Not going to sleep so early today. Tomorrow I'm not going school. I'm going to stay at home and sleepe. :)






    This blogger's name is Isaac.
    14th October is his day! Eighteen this year.

    Any enquries, you can email me at isaac.lzh@gmail.com

    Friendster | Facebook | Youtube


    counters



    advertisements


    Place your ads here !
    Email for more enquries.



    see me live here




    recent comments

    * Bad readers read without commenting !!

    others



    web counter


    Add to Technorati Favorites

     Subscribe in a reader

    Enter your email address: