Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter



    Wednesday, May 17, 2006

    Well, I can't wait for tomorrow's last paper.. Damn cool lar.. Can go out and have fun.. Perhaps I'm going to skip school after the exams ! School sucks.. Lalala can't wait.. Today my Mathematics paper was soo soo soo difficult la. :( Sure fail never mind.. I left so many blanks.. I don't give a damn.. I'm having last paper tomorrow !! Yay.. Happy.. After today's paper, I went to eat.. And I took my tongue stud out.. Then I forgot to put back !!! I lost it :( I love that black one a lot.. =( .. This afternoon I was playing webcam with Sharon.. So funny.. I WANT A WEBCAM!! =D Saw Sharon's blog. SHE HAD ICE - CREAM !! Damn jealous.. I felt like eating.. So, I went to the nearest supermarket around my house.. I wanted to buy a small tub, but don't have.. So I bought Chocolate mint chip !! I love it.. I ate more than 1/4 of it.. :p my stomach feel so weird now.. I got a shock by a cat just now when I went downstairs.. But then, when I'm waiting for the lift.. I saw two cats fighting lar !!! Just in front of me.. I'm fucking scared. Then I was on the phone with Vanessa. She laughed like crazy =( I'm scared like hell.. =*( CATS SUCKS ALRIGHT. =[ I have to sleep early today. If not tomorrow I can't wake up..


    AFTER MY SCHOOL.


    PLAYING WEBCAM WITH SHARON.


    ICE - CREAM!!


    <33 YUMMY YUMMY.


    :D


    ;D


    =D





    This blogger's name is Isaac.
    14th October is his day! Eighteen this year.

    Any enquries, you can email me at isaac.lzh@gmail.com

    Friendster | Facebook | Youtube


    counters



    advertisements


    Place your ads here !
    Email for more enquries.



    see me live here




    recent comments

    * Bad readers read without commenting !!

    others



    web counter


    Add to Technorati Favorites

     Subscribe in a reader

    Enter your email address: