|
|
|
Twitter Updates Twitter Updates
Thursday, May 18, 2006 Yesterday I went to Bugis with Rachel, Jensen, Joanne, Cheryl and Cheryl's boyfriend. (: I was late arh. Actually planned to meet them at 3 pm, Bugis but I reach there by 5plus..=/ Ahaha ! I'm late Because I was consoling my ah yi.. She was sad lar.. so I talked to her.. :( Hope she's okie now..
When I reached Bugis. Jensen pulled my pants.. -.- Phew.. Almost drop ! When i reached there, we went to take neoprint together.. So funny lar.. Jensen and Rachel was quarreling the whole day since I reached there.. -.- Jensen was like saying the neoprint merchine too small arh.. Need a bigger one.. But it was the biggest one.. LOL !! After taking neoprint, we went to Bugis Village. Rachel went to pierce her second nose piercing.. HAHA ! Everyone feel so pain for her.. xD After that, we went to Marina Square. Actually we wanted to have our dinner but we went to arcade and played some games.. Spent so long at the arcade lar.. Snapping photos around.. Then, we saw this game.. like porn like that.. Took a lot of pictures. And Cheryl wanted use my phone to take pictures with her boyfriend..Ahem haha.. After a long time, we went to look for a place to have our dinner..!! So, we finally decided to go food court to have our dinner.. They say I'm disgusting. =( I'm not okie!! They all bully me T.T After finishing the food, we were talking about weird, stuff like sex, porn.. all that.. =x After dinner, Jensen and Cheryl's boyfriend went home because the next day they have school. Cheryl and Joanne have MC. And for me, I no need to go school.. (; Don't feel like going back home so we took a bus to Rachel's house.. We went to 7-11 and buy alcohol.. !! I CAN BUY !!! HELLO !?! I BROUGHT ALCOHOL!! (: Then we took one more bus to Rachel's house.. Then we reached Rachel's house Joanne wanted to watch I not stupid too. I fell asleep on the sofa.. After that, we was hungry so we went down to buy some food. And walked around..Then we went to the park nearby.. Then, we went back and sleep. Then, around 6 am plus Cheryl wake me up and asked me go home.. Because she need to go home early.. I was so so so tired. So I took a cab home. When I reached home, I went to bathe and sleep. (: And YA! I have NAFA test tomorrow! Good luck to me. HAVING FUN EDITING THE NEOPRINT. xD 2 3 THE VIDEO. ME! (: COUPLE!! HAHAHA ! KISS ONLY LAR DON'T HIDE =D COOL MAN! JENSEN PLAYING GAME. HI POOH! I SLEEP ON YOU X) ME WITH AH BENG POSE. [I'M GUAI KIA] ME AND JOANNE. I MUST FORCE HER TO SMILE! ME AND RACHEL. THERE'S NO TO NEED FORCE TO SMILE (: THE IS THE GAME I SAW AT THE ARCADE. SO RA. CHERYL RACHEL ISAAC CHERYL AND ME GROUP PHOTO. RACHEL JENSEN ISAAC THE FOOD I ATE FOR MY DINNER. RACHEL OVER THERE. M&M ISAAC LOVE IT!! SAW THIS CUTE CAR.. ME. 7-ELEVEN. ... EARLY IN THE MORNING. ME SO LONEY IN THE CAB.
| 11:06 PM
|
This blogger's name is Isaac. 14th October is his day! Eighteen this year. Any enquries, you can email me at isaac.lzh@gmail.com Friendster | Facebook | Youtube counters |