Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter



    Thursday, May 25, 2006

    Yesterday morning I went to Causeway Point with Rachel for our breakfast. We didn't sleep for the whole day. After our breakfast, we walked around Causeway Point. Then I saw Tracy and Jiner. LOL !! They ponten !! Haha then we took a bus to Joanne's school. We went into her school and walked around. Haha! Then, we waited for her. When her school end, we went to the coffee shop nearby and ate Chicken Rice. Then, we went to Jurong Point after that. We shopped around and we saw Zhi Yang the campus superstar guy. Rachel and I were so tired. So we went home. I took a bus back home so that I could sleep in the bus. 45min bus. HAHA! So suay one... There's one retarded guy sit in front of me. Keep talking to himself and he turned round and looked at me. Don't know say what shit @#$%*&( Make me so dulan ! Seriously lar, that guy was really really retarded. I reached home and I slept till this morning. HAHAHA ! I was very tired. :)


    SUGARCANE ME!


    SUGARCANE RACHEL!


    MAD DOG!


    FUCKER _|_


    RETARED SCARED OF RIDING ON BUS.

    -----------------

    I woke up and went to online, bathe, and eat.
    I played maple. Toy land came out !! Super nice. xD
    Then I slept in the afternoon again. Sleep a lot ya. =/



    CLICK TO VIEW.



    CLICK TO VIEW.



    CLICK TO VIEW.



    CLICK TO VIEW.



    CLICK TO VIEW.





    This blogger's name is Isaac.
    14th October is his day! Eighteen this year.

    Any enquries, you can email me at isaac.lzh@gmail.com

    Friendster | Facebook | Youtube


    counters



    advertisements


    Place your ads here !
    Email for more enquries.



    see me live here




    recent comments

    * Bad readers read without commenting !!

    others



    web counter


    Add to Technorati Favorites

     Subscribe in a reader

    Enter your email address: