|
|
|
Twitter Updates Twitter Updates
Tuesday, June 06, 2006 I slept at 5 am in the morning..
I was helping Ricky with his blogskin.. Then I woke up at 11am.. I'm very tired now.. Once again. HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAREN! ;D Today I went to Orchard with Karen, Ricky, Ruo Hui and myself. We met at Woodlands Control Station. xD Then we took a train down to Orchard. We went to Hereen and meet Karen's friend and her boyfriend.. After meeting them, we went to Cinelesuire to buy our movie tickets. We brought six Omen ticket. 06.06.06 =] Then we went to eat... Rou Hui this cannot that one also cannot.. She made us eat at the food court.. =[ Ricky and I ate Chicken Cutlet. SUCKS!!!!! Not nice at allllllllllllllllllllllll........ I ate half of it then the rest I played with it.. Then after that, I bought Japnese ice-cream.. ;D NICE! Then we went to Hereen and we took neoprint. The machine got some fucking problem.. We waited for so damn long.. They asked us to leave our contact no. They say they will call us back later. _|_ We were late for our show....... We couldn't find our seats.. So we anyhow sit. Then the owner of the seats came.. So we had to look for our hell seats!! Those ang moh took our seats!! @#$%^&*()*&^%$#$%^&*( They stood up and went to the floor and sit =.=" Enjoyed the show.. The show was not bad. The show was shocking.. =/ I got shocked many times.. Then Ricky on my right side.. Act cool -.- By the way the ending sucks only la.. Nice show...... Not that bad.. After the show.. The neoprint shop called us.. No hope. They asked us to take one more time.. ROCK ON! We were HAPPY because the previous one we took was like not nice.. Then we took again.. We took second time.. and we went home.. xD
| 11:12 PM
|
This blogger's name is Isaac. 14th October is his day! Eighteen this year. Any enquries, you can email me at isaac.lzh@gmail.com Friendster | Facebook | Youtube counters |