|
|
|
Twitter Updates Twitter Updates
Friday, June 09, 2006 Last night I slept at 4am plus !
;D I went to town today.. I met Yichelle outside Cavana. Yichelle was wearing the same checkered shirt as me ! I was so shocked when I saw her ! =/ I saw a lot of people so I thought they all going.. In the end, it was like a few people going only la.. Yichelle, Ricky Kat and two of Kat's friend.. Sorry I forgot their names =x We took a train down to Bugis. Then we went to Long John Slivers' to eat first. Kat's friends went to find thier friends. If I'm not wrong.. Then we shopped around Bugis Village. Then we went to Bugis Junction and took neoprint.. We took twice.. ;D After that, we took a train again down to Orchard. We went to Far East Plaza ! Yichelle wanted to buy my Micky Mouse diamond ear stud..She bought a black one. Ricky and I went to look for our shoes. We bought the same skull design shoes. Nice ! But it looks hard to go with a pants.. T.T We met Meikit after that.. We shopped around.. They are like shopping queens.. We shopped alot.. Ricky and I was tired =.= We went outside Bugger King and sitted there.. The girls keep snaping pictures.. ;O Then we took a train back to Woodlands.. We went to carvana to sit there and we talked. After that, we went back home.. Today was a tired day =]
| 12:21 AM
|
This blogger's name is Isaac. 14th October is his day! Eighteen this year. Any enquries, you can email me at isaac.lzh@gmail.com Friendster | Facebook | Youtube counters |