|
|
|
Twitter Updates Twitter Updates
Thursday, June 01, 2006 Okok let me blog now (:
Today I went to Orchard with best friends again! VANESSA AND EMILY! Sorry I'm late =x We were supposed to meet at 11plus at Ang Mo Kio I was late ! So I met them at Orcahrd so that they no need to wait for me.. I woke up late lar. I have 80 plus missed calls ? o.O! I'm really sorry lar. Yesterday I fall asleep halfway again. I was playing maple with Vanessa. Using Emily's account. (: But then I fell asleep on my bed. -.-" I woke up and off my computer and went to bathe. I cut my nails. Style my hair. (I LOVE MY HAIR TODAY) xD Then, I Went down to Orchard meet them. :] We went to Far East Plaza... Emily wanted to buy a bag. Because the Guess bag she is using currently doesn't suit her. But she can't find the bag she wanted. So we went to have our lunch first. Then we shopppppppppppped around... I bought myself a t-shirt and a Micky Mouse diamond ear stud. (I had wanted it since last week) The t-shirt I bought can go with my checked top. XD *HAPPY* Then we went Hereen. I ate wanton mee. They were not hungry. Indeed they were not hungry. I ate alone. =.= We bought a chain for our phone decoration. Cute xD After that, they went for a job interview. I waited for damn long okie ;( Then after that, we went to Cinelesuire and ate Chocolate Fudge cake. Yummy yummy. We went home after eating the cake. (: VANESSA AND ME [ME USING EMILY'S ACCOUNT] LEFT MINE TOP EMILY RIGHT VANESSA. (: MY MICKY MOUSE DIAMOND STUD :] CHOCOLATE FUDGE CAKE!! VANESSA EMILY ISAAC
| 2:28 AM
|
This blogger's name is Isaac. 14th October is his day! Eighteen this year. Any enquries, you can email me at isaac.lzh@gmail.com Friendster | Facebook | Youtube counters |