|
|
|
Twitter Updates Twitter Updates
Monday, June 05, 2006 Today I woke up at early in the monring.
I was fucking tired. I woke up because alarm rang. I woke up. Then I went back to sleep. Second alarm rang. I woke up. Then I went Back to sleep again. Yichelle woke me up. I went back to sleep again ! Emily woke me up and asked me not to go back to sleep ;D I dragged for 45 minutes.. HAHA! I went to bathe. Then I went all the way to Hougang to meet my best friends ;D We bought two cans of Pringles. Then we went to the coffee shop and had our breakfast.. We bought bubble tea after that.. Then suddenly I wanted to shit. So I went to Vanessa's house to shit. =/ But the shit never come out. So I don't care. We took a bus to East Coast!! Yay.. When we reached East Coast, Emily and Vanessa rented two bicycles. And I rented roller blade.. I don't know how cycle =/ I swear. =x I had so much fun.. The weather was soooo HOT! And we ate ice-kachang. Yummy yummy.. I ordered Durian ice-kacang.. Fuck aunty.. Give soo little Durian.. _|_ Sucks. Emily got pissed.. Her Mango ice-kacang taste damn shit. So sour. I tried it.. It really sucks.. =/ After that, we continued to have funn.. =D We went to the beach awhile they went to play water.. -.- 4 pm plus. We went to Mac and ate some stuff. HAHA. I was not very hungry... Then we shared a cab to Changi Airport. We went there to walk around. Shop shop =/ We took the sky train to Terminal 2. We went into one of the shops, a chocolate shop. We shared money and bought a Switzerland chocolate with alcohol 10% !! Then we took a bus to the burget airport. =] We didn't get down the bus because it looks lousy.. Then we went back to Terminal 2. Then we went home.. I bathed. And my dad bought lots of FOOD! I can't finish =( I'm damn full now.. HELP ! =] I HAVE LOTS OF PHOTOS TO UPLOAD. =D
| 1:22 AM
|
This blogger's name is Isaac. 14th October is his day! Eighteen this year. Any enquries, you can email me at isaac.lzh@gmail.com Friendster | Facebook | Youtube counters |