Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter



    Saturday, July 29, 2006

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY MEI LING JIE !!
    I never forget your birthday okie =D

    Yesterday I went to ton outside so I didn't get to blog..
    So i'm here now to blog about yesterday.. =]
    Yesterday Xinni called me and woke me up for school..
    And I answered her call.. She asked me go bathe and do my stuff..
    Then I say ok ok.. [ I went back to sleep ]
    Then I recieved a message that says: You don't go back to sleep..
    Go wash your face.. [ But I still went back to sleep. ]
    Lester called me also [ Then I looked at my phone. Still, I went back to sleep. ]
    HAHAHA !! This is how pig I was.. I woke up in the afternoon..

    I went to Causeway Point with Rachel..
    We went there to eat.. Joanne are coming so we wait for her..
    We went to Cold Storage and bought some chocolates la..
    Then Pei Ling was standing behind me.. I got a shock la..
    I said Hi to her then she laugh -.-" then I said bye bye to her.. =]
    Wooo I seems to always see her everywhere when I go out la.. Right Pei Ling ?? =D

    After Joanne's school ended.. She came down and meet us..
    We went for out lunch.. And she helped me to buy a screen protector..
    Yea... Thanks Joanne.. =D Before she gave it to me, she told me that she throw it away already -.-
    We walked around Causeway Point..We were so bored..
    Actually, we wanted to catch a movie.. But there's not much movie screenings at Causeway Point..
    So we went down to Yishun North Point..
    We went to watch Mortuary.. A NC16 show..
    Wooo I was so happy when they didn't ask for our IC..
    Then after that, we went to buy bubble tea.. =D
    We shopped around..

    We went into the theatre.. It was hall 3..
    So we went to hall 3.. but the name of the movie showing outside was Nacho Libre..
    We thought they haven't change the name of the movie yet..
    Then we waited for more than 30 minutes for the movie to start..
    The starting part of the movie, I was SHOCK !! IT WAS NACHO LIBRE !!
    I told them this movie was Nacho Libre..
    So we were in the wrong hall la.. STUPID US..
    We didn't check the tickets the person gave us..
    That person gave us wrong movie tickets..
    No wonder they didn't ask for IC la.. -.-
    We went out of the theatre..
    Then we went into the hall that is showing Mortuary.. LOL
    We were late for around 5 minutes only.. So its was okie..
    The show was not bad..
    I screamed twice =x
    When the movie ended, it was 11pm plus..
    So we plan to stay overnight outside.. =D
    We went to have our supper..
    Then after that, we went to 7-eleven to buy poker cards..
    We went to one of the void deck to play our poker cards..
    We were so bored.. So we took the night rider around..
    We took from Yishun and went all the way back to Yishun HAHHA !!
    We are lame.. I know.. But we were really very bored..
    Then in the morning.. We accompany Rachel to wait for her boyfriend..
    So when Rachel's boyfriend reached..Joanne and I went home..
    I took a bus back home.. When I reached home, I went to bathe straightaway and went to SLEEP !!


    MORTUARY !


    ME ZI LIAN IN THE LIFT =D


    RACHEL AND I.


    RACHEL AND I 2.


    MY SHOES HAHA..





    This blogger's name is Isaac.
    14th October is his day! Eighteen this year.

    Any enquries, you can email me at isaac.lzh@gmail.com

    Friendster | Facebook | Youtube


    counters



    advertisements


    Place your ads here !
    Email for more enquries.



    see me live here




    recent comments

    * Bad readers read without commenting !!

    others



    web counter


    Add to Technorati Favorites

     Subscribe in a reader

    Enter your email address: