Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter



    Wednesday, July 19, 2006

    Hoho I can't wake up for school today..
    GREAT ! =D I slept at 4am plus last night..
    I recieved 40plus miss call.. wooh.. =/
    I was woken up by Lester's call..
    He called me and asked me to go to Causeway Point..
    Ming Yuan was there too..
    So I went to bathe.. I went online and took my time..
    Then when I reached, I went to Long John Sliver' and eat..
    I saw Ricky and Kenneth there..
    After finishing our food, we went around Causeway Point and library to slack..
    Then we decided to watch Nacho Libre..
    2 hours more to our show.. So we went to slack again..
    Saw Rui En and and [I don't know her name]..
    7.20 plus.. We went in jump around..
    We talk damn loud and we sing inside the theater..
    After the show, we went home.. It's such a boring day..
    By the way, the show sucks x=






    This blogger's name is Isaac.
    14th October is his day! Eighteen this year.

    Any enquries, you can email me at isaac.lzh@gmail.com

    Friendster | Facebook | Youtube


    counters



    advertisements


    Place your ads here !
    Email for more enquries.



    see me live here




    recent comments

    * Bad readers read without commenting !!

    others



    web counter


    Add to Technorati Favorites

     Subscribe in a reader

    Enter your email address: