Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter



    Friday, July 21, 2006

    I went Old Mental Hospital just now..
    I went with Ricky, Huilin and Zoe..
    We wanted to go Long John and have our dinner..
    In the end Zoe and Huilin not eating..
    So don't to want waste time..
    So I went to 7-eleven and bought mashed potato..
    We took bus 856 there.. It was damn dark..
    And we have only one torch light..
    Huiling brought it..
    So yah.. We walk in..
    Halfway through Huilin was scared..
    She pulled me out.. Ok la..
    So she asked Jowena to accompany her and talk..
    Jowena called Huilin on the phone..
    So I asked Ricky and Zoe come out and bring me in..
    I'm afraid.. We walked in again..
    Me and Zoe was like Jesus here and there.. Amen =D
    Then lala.. It was very very scary..
    The gate was OPEN ! Wtf right..
    We went in.. Scared.. Then I told them..
    Let's go out.. We come here next time.. In the afternoon ;D
    So we while we were walking out, we saw two blangala going in..
    Ricky talked to them -.-
    We say we saw Ghost..
    They was scared they followed us behind and we walk faster..
    We went to find Huilin at the bus-stop there..
    Then we took bus back..
    Ricky and I went to the 24 hours kopitiam and ate Roti Prata.. Yummy yummy..
    We ordered one.. We both not enough so we ordered second one..
    Then we went home..





    This blogger's name is Isaac.
    14th October is his day! Eighteen this year.

    Any enquries, you can email me at isaac.lzh@gmail.com

    Friendster | Facebook | Youtube


    counters



    advertisements


    Place your ads here !
    Email for more enquries.



    see me live here




    recent comments

    * Bad readers read without commenting !!

    others



    web counter


    Add to Technorati Favorites

     Subscribe in a reader

    Enter your email address: