Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter



    Sunday, July 09, 2006

    Today I went Jurong East Swimmimg Complex.. =D
    I went with Altaz, Ming Yuan, Lester..
    They waited 40mins for me to reach there =/
    Oh God.. I was at home.. I was online.. Then, I forgotton the time.
    I went to buy chocolate.. Then we took a train to Chinese Garden..
    Then, we went to 7-Eleven bought some food as some of us were hungry ;D
    We were singing the camp eating time cheer..
    Hungry hungry, very very, hungy very, very hungry, chikalaka pi ya pi ya, chikalaka pi ya pi ya JIA !
    They say my mouth very big =[ Haha.. Everyone says that la.. x=
    Then when we reached there, we went to rent our float..
    Then we went around and play..
    We went to the Wave Pool [don't laugh I can't remember what is the name of the pool called]
    There's one kid.. He was crying.. I think he can't swim..
    Then we was there laughing at him la x=
    Opss.. Then I told Altaz "hey help him la".. Altaz replied me "how to help?"..
    And I replied " I don't know "
    Then we continued to play.. And the boy continued to cry.. -.-
    We went home early today because Altaz need to be home at 6.45pm.
    Or not he will be grounded..
    After that, we went bathe.. And we went to KFC... We ate BUDDY MEAL !! =D
    Haha.. and while we were on our way back to MRT station, we saw a AD poster..
    Then Lester say he also can.. So we dare him to do it..
    Haha I took a picture of it.. =D
    Then we took a train back to Woodland and a bus home ;D


    ISAAC, MING YUAN, ALTAZ AND LESTER


    I'M MORE SKINNY THAN THE UNCLE INFRONT OF ME x=


    LOL ! LESTER NICE ONE !


    TOWN FOR KIDS. WE SHALL GO THERE YEAH. IT'S FOR US !! =D


    SLEEP! LESTER SLEEP DON'T PLAY. =/





    This blogger's name is Isaac.
    14th October is his day! Eighteen this year.

    Any enquries, you can email me at isaac.lzh@gmail.com

    Friendster | Facebook | Youtube


    counters



    advertisements


    Place your ads here !
    Email for more enquries.



    see me live here




    recent comments

    * Bad readers read without commenting !!

    others



    web counter


    Add to Technorati Favorites

     Subscribe in a reader

    Enter your email address: