Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter



    Monday, July 10, 2006

    YAY !! I'M DAMN HIGH TODAY ! DON'T BELIEVE YOU CAN ASK RACHEL !! =D
    ITALY WON THE WORLD CUP ONCE AGAIN ! HAHA..
    1 - 1 after 2 hours of match..
    Zidane got red card and got send off =x
    Because he use his head and knock on one of the Italian guy.. [I don't know his name]
    Then got penalty shot !! ITALY 5 - 3
    YAY !!!
    I bet with Ricky $5 on Italy.
    After the match I went back online and chatted with friends..
    6 am plus I went to sleep.. I wanted to wake up at 8 plus to go school..
    But in the end I can't wake up.. Damn hell tired..
    This afternoon I wanted to go Orchard but Jensen not going.. So Ricky not going..
    So I'm not going too.. We changed the date to this Thursday.. =D
    I'm very hungry now.. So I'm going get some food.. Good bye..





    This blogger's name is Isaac.
    14th October is his day! Eighteen this year.

    Any enquries, you can email me at isaac.lzh@gmail.com

    Friendster | Facebook | Youtube


    counters



    advertisements


    Place your ads here !
    Email for more enquries.



    see me live here




    recent comments

    * Bad readers read without commenting !!

    others



    web counter


    Add to Technorati Favorites

     Subscribe in a reader

    Enter your email address: