Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter



    Monday, July 03, 2006

    Yesterday morning I was woken up by Ricky..
    He called me so many times -.-
    I was sleeping la.. I had not enough sleep ok ?!
    I woke up and answered his call. He ask me if I want to go Old Changi Hospital.
    I say huh what ?! So last min.. Then I'm still on my bed.. Ricky was outside my door..
    My brother helped to open the door for him.. Then I went to shit and bathe..
    Then we went out.. We took a bus the Causeway Point to look for the others..

    Huilin and Jowena was at the neoprint shop so Ricky and I went there.
    Then we meet up at Carvana.. There's a total of 12 people, we went OCH
    Jowena, Huilin, Ricky, Isabael, Siying, Shermaine, Cheryl, Zhen Rui, Nich Neo, Xiao Eric, Xiao Nic and myself.
    Haha =D We took bus 696 to Tampines.
    Then we reached Tampines, we took bus 29 to OCH :D
    I can't wait to go there.. This is my first time there =D
    When we reached there, we went to Japanese School first.. The gate was lock..
    Xiao Nick climb through the window =/ Oh no it was hell scary la..
    So we walked to OCH.. Blah blah walked here and there...
    Then I wanted to go up.. Isabael don't let me go up because she was scared..
    I wonder how it looks like on the top ;D
    Then a guy wanted to call the police and told us that we were not supposed to come in.
    Then I called Ricky and asked all of them to come down now..
    Then we took bus back to Tampines and we went to Mac to eat..
    It was fun but we went there a while only at OCH..
    Huilin asked me and Ricky if we want to go Orchard..
    We don't feel like going seriously..
    But in the end we went to Orchard to meet Zoe..
    We waited for damn long.. I brought Ricky to look for his belt..
    I can't remember where is the shop.. -.-
    So we went back to find.. Zoe haven't reach yet..
    All so fucked up.. All went shopping.. The girls shop theirs own..
    Then the guys shop their own.. Ricky and I bought new t-shirt... Yay.. New shirt =]
    Then we went to look for the girls.. O.o Zoe was there.. We went around Far East Plaza and slack..
    Then we took a train back to Woodlands.. We went to Carvana and slack and we went back home..
    I took some pictures =]

    Reached home...Then my MSN got problem... I can't sign in..
    I was very tired... So I went to sleep..

    I'm back to Maple. Today.. I was playing Maple for the whole day =D


    JOWENA AND ME.


    JAPANESE SCHOOL


    JAPANESE SCHOOL 2


    JAPANESE SCHOOL 3 [ CAN YOU SEE THAT THE GATE IS LOCKED? ]


    JAPANESE SCHOOL 4


    ON THE WAY TO OCH.


    OLD CHANGI HOSPITAL.


    OLD CHANGI HOSPITAL. 2


    OLD CHANGI HOSPITAL. 3


    OLD CHANGI HOSPITAL. 4


    JOWENA BITE MY HAND!!


    SLACKING AT FAR EAST PLAZZA.


    PICTURES TAKEN FROM RICKY'S PHONE..














    This blogger's name is Isaac.
    14th October is his day! Eighteen this year.

    Any enquries, you can email me at isaac.lzh@gmail.com

    Friendster | Facebook | Youtube


    counters



    advertisements


    Place your ads here !
    Email for more enquries.



    see me live here




    recent comments

    * Bad readers read without commenting !!

    others



    web counter


    Add to Technorati Favorites

     Subscribe in a reader

    Enter your email address: