Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter



    Saturday, August 26, 2006

    Er.. School today was short =D
    I was late for school so I immediately went to the field..
    I reached school around 10.35am...
    One of the teacher brought me to the field.. [Scared I run away arh? -.+]
    Many friends was there too. haha..
    Stupid.. All of them were late =/
    Then DM asked me to run around the field.. -.-
    I called Lester when I was in the field..
    Then I asked him why he never tell me.. Arhhhhhhhh
    Then he shouted to the DM say "Isaac is sick lah"..
    Then, DM asked me go back..
    So I went back with a smile..
    DM asked me if I have a fever? I said yesterday, but I recovered already.. =D
    He asked me go back and run -,-
    I walked half a round then DM asked us to go back class.. Hoho..
    Lesson was so funny today.. Someone said "Hey ! Look at the tree ! The monkey make the tree fall."
    Everyone went out and see.. Yea.. Omg.. The tree really fell..
    Then I asked.. Where the hell is the monkey..
    Alicia say.. He's joking only la..
    Everyone looked at Afiq because he's nickname is MONKEY =D
    Then after school I went to canteen and have some food..
    Lester ate so damn fast because he is the 7 month ghost.. LOL !
    After that, I went home and played maple..
    Then I played Kong Kong Sea with Peiling =D
    Sooooo fun la.. =] She is pro okie.. Mai siao siao..





    This blogger's name is Isaac.
    14th October is his day! Eighteen this year.

    Any enquries, you can email me at isaac.lzh@gmail.com

    Friendster | Facebook | Youtube


    counters



    advertisements


    Place your ads here !
    Email for more enquries.



    see me live here




    recent comments

    * Bad readers read without commenting !!

    others



    web counter


    Add to Technorati Favorites

     Subscribe in a reader

    Enter your email address: