|
|
|
Twitter Updates Twitter Updates
Thursday, August 31, 2006 HAPPY TEACHER'S DAY !! =D
I didn't go school because I was tired. But I went back to my primary school.. I was damn excited.. I saw lots of my primary school mate.. I went back just to look for my old friends... Lols.. I ate a bowl of noodles in the primary school canteen.. The noodles CANNOT MAKE IT.. Cheat primary student.. So little noodles only.. The wanton also nothing much inside -.- One of my ex-teacher said I look like Hong Kong actress =] HAHAHA ! I really miss the old primary school days so much.. It's so childish but it was fun.. Everyone's looks had changed but the attitude is still the same.. Lols.. After that we went home changed.. Then we meet again and we went out together.. Ricky, Zhi Qiang, John, Kenneth, Qiang Zhong, Brent, Rui Wen and Angie. We went to Causeway Point and we ate Mac.. I went to Popular to look for Rui Wen and Angie.. I wanted to catch a movie.. But all the movies we wanted to watch is NC-16 =( So we can't watch.. So we went to Bukit Panjang Centre.. They went to play pool.. Some of us didn't play.. We sabo John.. We took off his clothes in the pool place.. I took a video of it.. LOL =D After the pool we went oppside Bukit Panjang Centre to have our dinner.. It was a Indian coffee shop.. When the food came.. We laughed our ass off.. The food there looks like dog's food =/ Haha.. Thank God John and I ordered Roti prata.. =D Then we went around slack.. John's father came and he fetched us to Marsling MRT.. Then I took bus back home.. =D I really enjoyed myself.. =D HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY...... YEAH. WE ARE BACK =D YEN PING, ISAAC AND DEBORAH [SHORT US] ISAAC, DEBORAH, YENPING [TALL US] KIDOS PEEEEEEEE.. =D RICKY, JIAN ZHONG AND I ZHI QIANG AND I. [LONG LOST FRIEND =D ] THE FOOD =/ THE FOOD 2. LOLS
| 11:27 PM
|
This blogger's name is Isaac. 14th October is his day! Eighteen this year. Any enquries, you can email me at isaac.lzh@gmail.com Friendster | Facebook | Youtube counters |