|
|
|
Twitter Updates Twitter Updates
Saturday, August 05, 2006 hello people ! =D
Well.. Yesterday the Audition Beta launched.. So I went to download and tried it la.. =D That was so gay.. =x I might as well use a girl character.. Well.. I'm not into the game.. I'M BACK TO MAPLE NOW !! =D YEAH !! SO PLEASE GIVE ME MESOS =] Last night I didn't sleep! I was playing maple.. Min Yuan was online.. So I asked him if he is going to school late.. So we went school late together.. Lester was still sleeping la.. After I bathe then I called and wake him up.. He say he going to school at 8am.. What the fuck la.. I was damn tired..Then I looked at the bed.. So I went to the bed and sleep for awhile.. Then Xinni called me and asked me...Where am I. We decided to meet up and go to school together.. We went to the bus stop and wait for Lester.. And Min Yuan was is school already.. -.- Today in school is not fun.. and the ENGLISH TEACHER SUCKS !! SHE'S A BITCH !! FUCK OFF MAN BITCH !! HER ATTITUDE ALL SUCKS !! I'm eating durian now.. Haha I going to finish all the durian is the fridge.. I'm going back to play maple later =D Having a bad headache =(
| 12:07 AM
|
This blogger's name is Isaac. 14th October is his day! Eighteen this year. Any enquries, you can email me at isaac.lzh@gmail.com Friendster | Facebook | Youtube counters |