|
|
|
Twitter Updates Twitter Updates
Wednesday, August 30, 2006 Oh my.. I failed my Mathematics..
Yesterday I was late for school and I reached school at around 9 plus.. The paper had ended when I reached school general office, it is already 10am.. It's recess time la.. After I took my Chinese paper.. I don't even know how to read those words.. =( Thanks ****[sensored] who let me ****[sensored]... Then teacher asked him to sit properly.. -.- A few more questions only lea.. Haha... So I anyhow do la.. VIDEO ADDED ON 31th AUGUST =D Today I missed the CPA paper !! Fuck ! I overslept again.. I didn't blog yesterday because I slept early.. I missed the CPA paper.. Luckily..That I got my English paper done.. Then there's this typo error in our English paper.. Our English teacher came in and she wrote the changes on the board. [ / < change to foolstop ] not I spell one. Wow... Her English is damn good la.. Fullstop also don't know how to spell.. After school.. Lester, Kenneth, Altaz, Ming Yuan, Ahmad and I.. We went to Causeway Point and had our lunch.. Then Kenneth, Lester Altaz and I wanted to eat KFC. Ming Yuan and Ahmad wanted to eat Long John Slivers'.. We quarrel here and there la.. So, we bought our food and went to somewhere in Causeway Point and ate our food.. Yummy Yummy.. Finger Licking Good =D After we finished eating food, we went to the see-saw to play and slack.. We went crazy there.. Haha.. Ming Yuan decided to play catching.. How childish.. But it was fun la ;x We played for like 1 hour plus in the hot sun.. Then we rest.. We bought drinks and then we went home.. I'm not going to sleep tonight.. I'm going to chiong maple.. Morning then I go school =]
| 12:16 AM
|
This blogger's name is Isaac. 14th October is his day! Eighteen this year. Any enquries, you can email me at isaac.lzh@gmail.com Friendster | Facebook | Youtube counters |