|
|
|
Twitter Updates Twitter Updates
Friday, August 11, 2006 On 9th August, I went to Marina and ate steam boat with..
Jason, Xinni, Lester, Janice, Jason, Ping Hao, Wei Liang, Wan Xiu, Sandra, Cai Yun, Huilin, Jowena and Ricky. We wanted to see the fireworks but we didn't had sit outside.. So we sat inside.. =( When the fireworks started.. We continued eating.. Because there were too many people, so we squeeze around to watch the fireworks.. Haha... Huilin and Xinni they were very good to me... They cooked for me =D But I still didn't eat much.. I went to take the food once only.. We left quite a lot of food...We can't finish.. Then Yen Ping came.. She looks sad =( We chatted and slacked there.. Then I heard from them that Yichelle is coming.. When they came, Kathay and Zoe were there too.. So we decided to go OCH since Yichelle's friend is driving.. Jason, Xinni, Lester, Janice, Jason, Ping Hao, Wei Liang, Wan Xiu, Sandra, Cai Yun and Huilin went home.. There were 3 cars there.. We all took diffrent cars.. Ricky and I in one car.. Zoe and Jowena in one car. Yen Ping and Yichelle in one car.. They drove damn fast.. So cool.. It's like drifting.. I want a car too ! =D When we reached OCH, Jowena and Kathay don't dare to go in.. Then the two drivers were took care of the cars.. Ricky, Yen Ping, Yichelle, Yan Shen, Zoe and I went in.. I partnered Zoe.. She was damn brave.. She touched this and that.. We don't have a torch light so I used my phone light and I took out the keypad.. It was dark man.. =] It's my first time there when we went late at night.. There were people who were in OCH too.. We saw Joel... Yichelle's ex boyfriend =x Haha After they explore, we went back there and find them.. Jowena was crying.. o.O! She was scared because Kathay saw something.. Well, we all saw that too.. I saw it as well.. We went to a coffee shop at Marsling to have a drink.. Jowena, Kathay, Ricky and I.. We fetched Yen Ping home.. It was raining...We played with the rain.. We ran around.. Jowena and I were crazy.. We jumped here and there. We were doing stupid actions.. Haha ! It was FUN man.. =D After awhile, Yan Shen and Yichelle came.. They drove us to Causeway Point.. We went to 7-eleven and we bought drinks and food. I have no idea why I tried smoking.. After that, I vomited many many many times.. =( Then we went to Mac and played truth or dare.. =x Then we went home.. I reached home around 6 am plus.. Then I went to bathe and slept straightaway.. I WOKE UP AT 7pm PLUS !! =D HAHA SNATCHING JASON, SANDRA, LESTER AND I. LESTER AND I. LESTER AND I 2. YICHELLE AND I. YICHELLE AND I 2. ZOE AND I. XINNI AND I. JOWENA AND I. RICKY, ISAAC, JOWENA AND ZOE. WE WERE CAUGHT IN THE RAIN.
| 7:52 PM
|
This blogger's name is Isaac. 14th October is his day! Eighteen this year. Any enquries, you can email me at isaac.lzh@gmail.com Friendster | Facebook | Youtube counters |